3D stereoscopic A/V point-to point intercommunication

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by rcollmann, Jul 25, 2020.

1. rcollmann

rcollmann New Member

Hi all

I haven't found information on your site about this specific matter, but I'd very much to like to discuss with someone Hi-Def 3D A/V point-to-point, as I think this idea is as relevant now as it was when a group of us in Australia developed and successfully trialled this HD3D A/V communication concept in 2012 for telemedical purposes...

We, with much great effort, converted some Cisco 2-channel teleconferencing equipment to actually transmit/receive both A/V signals on each channel (so to achieve basically overall 4-channel stereo), but there is probably better designed & dedicated equipment now...

Please see:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233384007_High_Definition_3D_Telemedicine_The_Next_Frontier

We think that the current COVID-19 emergency might provide an opportunity for further useful collaborative investigations...

We would be happy to share these investigations with whomever wants to...

thanks and regards, Richard

Dr Richard Collmann
    University of Melbourne

rcollmann, Jul 25, 2020
Ask a Question