XYZ3D8V46 - LCD + Lenticular display

Discussion in '3D Computing' started by Konakick, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Konakick

Konakick New Member

Hey Guys,

Hoping some one can help with this odd item.

I run an IT company that deals mainly in Severs and have received one of the Above 3D monitors within a recent stock purchase. Hoping one of you can shed some light on this as I've been unable to get a 3D display on the unit. It does work as I saw it working before it was removed and was amazing. The first Glasses free screen ive seen. I believe it uses an 8-way image (not 100% I understand what that is yet)

Its made by Zero Creative under the brand of XYZ but there are no active websites for these products anymore. I've found a PDF with some brief info http://www.lon3d.com/Soft/UploadSoft/201006/2010060117442245.pdf which states it requires their software to run (have not been able to find this available online)

I've now tried various other 3D display softwares and various different 3D demo files but have yet to be able to get the monitor to generate a working 3D image with any of these.

If anyone can shed some light on this or knows of some software that will support it, it would be very appreciated. Have been fiddling with it for almost a week now.

Thanks all

Konakick, Sep 14, 2016
  2. Konakick

jeemon New Member

i believe it is Auttostereoscopic Display

jeemon, Oct 8, 2016
Ask a Question