What now?

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by Spamette, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Spamette

Spamette New Member

So I've just got myself a new 3D TV. Now what?? There are limited proper 3D blu rays available and no 3D channels that I know of. Is this technology going to take off or am I missing something? :(

Spamette, Nov 16, 2010
  2. Spamette

VeeJay Member

DirectTV now has a 24 hour channel showing nothing but 3D ... ESPN is broadcasting many sporting events through the end of the year. Cox Cable occasionally broadcasts a 3D event (U.S. Open) ... hang in there, it's coming.
    (The above is in the U.S.)

VeeJay, Nov 16, 2010
  3. Spamette

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Good points, VeeJay!

How about a PS3 for some 3D gaming? I've tried a couple of stereoscopic PS3 games and they were seriously good fun :D.

Ian, Nov 19, 2010
  4. Spamette

podgypig Active Member

you can get a pc and watch nvidia's 3d channel. sony are about to launch a3d channel and discovery also. imax have many documentaries coming. by the end of 2011, there will be plenty of content.. sports and movies in particular. it will be event viewing for a year or two.

podgypig, Feb 6, 2011
  5. Spamette

khene_rae New Member

khene_rae, Apr 3, 2011
Ask a Question