Video from two cameras - Storks - 3D

Discussion in '3D Video' started by javierazua, Oct 2, 2013.

1. javierazua

javierazua Member

I shot several pairs of 2d full hd videos from a bird observatory along the spring. I used different baseline lengths ranging from 0.5 to 1.80 m, depending on the distance to the subject. Recently, I am processing some of them with a trial version of the Magix Movie Maker program, which I downloaded to evaluate the ability of my computer to handle 3d full hd videos and to consider if it would be appropriate to buy the program.
    As the Magix trial version allows for videos of a maximum length of 3 minutes I have used the Cyberlink Power Producer program, which came with one of my camcorders, to assemble the individual videos.
    I have added a nice music to the video but, in some cases, mainly for the videos when I was alone in the observatory, I have preferred not to silence the original audio recorded by the cameras. If you have the time, I hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    javierazua, Oct 2, 2013
  2. javierazua

javierazua Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    javierazua, Oct 3, 2013
  3. javierazua

javierazua Member

Thank you very much to the moderator for taking my request. I think the current version of the video with less parallax is better and more convenient to watch both in free view and in anaglyph modes.

javierazua, Oct 9, 2013
Ask a Question