Titan AE converted through DVD Fab to 3d

Discussion in 'Stereo Software' started by Technition-Ted, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Technition-Ted

Technition-Ted Active Member

Hi All just converted Titan AE using DVD Fab and the results were both superb and hard on the eyes too.
    When you first start to watch the film your eyes nearly go crossed you reach for the left and right eye swap but don't! Bare with it after a few moments your eyes settle down and you start to see most things are off the screen rather than in it. The opening sequence where the ships escape the exploding planet sees at one point some of the ships leave the screen.

I've converted a few films with DVD fab and haven't touched the settings from default. This is only the second time I've seen this effect when I have converted anything. Jaws 3d did something similar but not to this extreme.

My thoughts are that dvd fab swapped the left and right eye at the beginning of the conversion for some reason.

I think DVD Fab is one of the best converters so far I just hope that the authors add some AI to make more things pop off the screen

Well worth converting

Technition-Ted, Feb 12, 2023
Ask a Question