Technology Growing too fast to get one?

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by JackAColeman, Feb 26, 2012.

1. JackAColeman

JackAColeman New Member

Im looking at getting a new tv and i noticed that the difference between a regular HDTV and a 3DHDTV is not that much anymore, particularly in sonys.
    But my question is, i dont mind wearing the glasses, so im not waiting until the glassesless 3d, but im worried that if i get a glasses version, when the non glasses version comes out, my 3d will no longer be supported, will it all be the same, or is the technology so far down the road that i don't need to worry?
    Im looking at watching 3D movies, but mainly playing games like killzone 3 on the ps3, when the ps4 comes out, my tv would still be usable for 3D right?

Im looking at this one specifically. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-K...ectronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330215067&sr=1-1-fkmr1

JackAColeman, Feb 26, 2012
  2. JackAColeman

kifferei Member

It is likely that there will be workarounds for whatever form of 3D that might not be compatible with future products like the ps4. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

kifferei, Aug 14, 2012
Ask a Question