Struggle to find people to discuss 3D Video

Discussion in '3D Movies' started by Barney, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Barney

Barney Member

I really am disappointed that 3D has been taken away from the community. Also I find there is no one I can chat about it to. I don't even expect anyone to talk to me on this forum.
    I love my 3D movies and find it awesome to view and convert 2D to 3D with fantastic software we now have.
    I have been converting tourism videos of USA The Grand Canyon courtesy of youtube and are blown away by my achievement.So sad people are missing out on this.

Barney, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Barney

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Yep, it's a shame that there aren't more people interested in 3D/Stereoscopic technologies - I thought that there would be more of a "boom" in the industry, especially after things like VR headsets taking off.

Ian, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Barney

Barney Member

The last conversion of The Grand Canyon went for over an hour in 3D on my Samsung it was awesome to have this guy run from the top of the ridge to the very bottom. He must have been so fit the slightest trip on the rutted path one meter wide and he would have fallen to his death.

Barney, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Barney

Barney Member

I believe there is a PC version of DVDFab 6

Barney, Sep 22, 2020
  5. Barney

cuong nguyen New Member

I just creat a new conversation about 3d film but don't know how to add you invite you to the conversation.

cuong nguyen, Oct 22, 2021
  6. Barney

Technition-Ted Active Member

Hopefully we will drag them back to show just what is possible. And if not we will just have to keep it to ourselves lol

Technition-Ted, Feb 12, 2023
  7. Barney

jack3dvr New Member

Hello yes the fact that they forgot about 3D is really sad. Hopefully Avatar 2 or VR will fix it. For those who still believe in 3D and would like to see new movies I can offer a website 3d-hd.club, they place their own 2D to 3D conversions made by hand using a special method that does not differ from the studio 3D. I advise you to try it they release new movies every Friday. I believe that 3D will live on.

jack3dvr, Apr 17, 2023
  8. Barney

Barney Member

Thanks for your reply and the website,I will give it a try. At the moment my 3D TV is broken and in for a repair,hopefully the technician can fix it as all these TVs have become very rare.

Barney, Apr 17, 2023
  9. Barney

jack3dvr New Member

Yes, there is a problem with 3D TV, many are now using VR glasses to watch 3D movies (great format Full SBS)

jack3dvr, Apr 18, 2023
Ask a Question