Strangers in London Get Given 3DS For Honest Reactions

Discussion in 'News' started by 3Dfocus, Mar 25, 2011.

1. 3Dfocus

3Dfocus Member

Hi

My name is Jonathan and I run www.3dfocus.co.uk - a 3D news website which I aim to fill with mostly exclusive content.

I thought you might be interested in something I did at the weekend. I was lent 5 Nintendo 3DS consoles by Nintendo and, rather than doing an indepth review myself (the Internet is full of that anyway) I decided to go out into the Shoreditch, London area and give them out to some random strangers and get their honest initial reactions. It is all genunine - I did not know these people before.

I think their responses are interesting and hope you do too!

Thanks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V31lE8TkoZ8[/ame]
    My own thoughts on the 3DS are here - http://bit.ly/febTeR

3Dfocus, Mar 25, 2011
  2. 3Dfocus

Scope New Member

I've been thinking about getting one of these, so I'm glad I watched your video! It's quite telling to watch how engrossed people are.

Time to sell my old DS...!

Scope, Mar 29, 2011
  3. 3Dfocus

3Dfocus Member

Thanks! I could have just walked off and left them using the consoles and I don't think they would have noticed! (although Nintendo might have wondered where their consoles had gone!)

3Dfocus, Mar 30, 2011
  4. 3Dfocus

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Jonathan! :D

These look like neat little devices and are comparatively affordable. I imagine there will be a new generation of kids (and some adults!) growing up with stereoscopic gaming.

Ian, Mar 31, 2011
Ask a Question