Stereoscopic PowerPoint

Discussion in 'Stereo Software' started by kenny_wy_chow, Feb 14, 2011.

1. kenny_wy_chow

kenny_wy_chow New Member

Any software available to let me create 3D-stereoscopic PowerPoint contents ?
    I would like to have simple text that pops out of a 3D projector screen, and be able to paste 3D-stereo photos that can be shown in PowerPoint slide show mode in 3D-stereo.

kenny_wy_chow, Feb 14, 2011
  2. kenny_wy_chow

Monster Volt New Member

there are some available plug ins for power point I believe, not sure if they're free though!

Monster Volt, Feb 19, 2011
  3. kenny_wy_chow

Phopho2 New Member

I need to do a presentation in PPoint in 3D stereoscopic, Any software or plug in to do this thing?...

Phopho2, Jan 19, 2012
  4. kenny_wy_chow

TxAgg New Member

I would love some help with this as well. I am trying to put together a powerpoint presentation (any slideshow software really) in 3D. Stereoscopic would probably be my best option, any suggestions or advice?

TxAgg, Jan 25, 2012
  5. kenny_wy_chow

Phopho2 New Member

I found 2 plug ins, one called Xpand 3d and other presenter3d , they only work with PPoint 2010 ( windows version).. not run in Mac... i need one for Mac

Phopho2, Jan 25, 2012
  6. kenny_wy_chow

TxAgg New Member

Thanks for the info... I am running off of PC so those plugins may work. I do work with Mac's also so I will let you know if I run across anything that works. I did find some advice that suggested if you can't find the software you can always use Adobe After Effects to do the conversion.

Do you (or anyone) have any advice on what hardware I need to make this work? I am making a presentation to about 500 people and need some details on what type of projector, how to set up, etc....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TxAgg, Jan 26, 2012
  7. kenny_wy_chow

benoitmichel Member

Hello,

Several powerpoint 3D stereoscopic plug-ins and stand-alone 3D slide presentation programs are referenced on my StereoscopyNews web site here :
    http://stereoscopynews.com/component/search/?searchword=powerpoint&searchphrase=all&Itemid=25

Regards,

Benoit Michel

benoitmichel, Feb 13, 2012
  8. kenny_wy_chow

presente3D New Member

Kenny

Our software will do exactly what you need. We are currently in a closed beta where we have been working with specific beta testers PowerPoints to convert them using our software. If you are interested please feel free to sign-up at our website http://www.presente3d.com. If you would like us to convert one of your presentations send us an email at [email protected].

Benoit: thank you for the PowerPoints you sent us. Let me know when you have a minute. I would lkie to do a gotomeeting to show you what we have done with it and ask you a few questions.

Thanks
    Dennis

presente3D, Feb 15, 2012
Ask a Question