stereoscopic interlaced polarised filter

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by youbobcat, Jul 24, 2010.

  1. youbobcat

    youbobcat New Member

    Jul 24, 2010
    Likes Received:
    hi I discovered recently that i can use a polarised filer from real D 3d glass the ones from the cinema and when sticky tape is placed on one of the filters it reverses polorisation so when viewing from another set of real d glasses the sticky tape part is clear and the rest not in one eye and in the other it is reversed so that the sticky tape cant be seen through and the rest can be. Well then thought i could use it for interlace 3d viewing if i can place sticky tape in the right sections to match the 3d interlaced on the monitor this of course is hard and i can get it perfect as pixels are small and its hard to cut tape into thin enough slices to work. so i was wondering if you can buy a sheet or similar attach it to my screen so that it matches interlace on my lcd monitor.
    youbobcat, Jul 24, 2010
  2. youbobcat

    Ian Administrator Staff Member

    Jul 31, 2009
    Likes Received:
    I'm not aware of anywhere that stocks this type of lens/sheet/film - but I would be interested to hear back if you find any. :)
    Ian, Jul 26, 2010
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.