Software which converts side-by-side to other 3D formats

Discussion in '3D Gaming' started by Crazyman1569, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Crazyman1569

Crazyman1569 New Member

I'm new here, so forgive me for my stupidity.
    I have had my LG D2342P (passive 3D) monitor for quite some time now, and I have wondered about playing minecraft in 3D on it (minecraft runs in java, so things like Tridef and iZ3D don't work) and I recently found a mod which allows it to be displayed in side-by-side 3D.
    However, because my monitor is connected to my PC through DVI, for whatever reason it won't let me use the in-monitor 3D (converting side-by-side to interleaved), probably because it is supposed to be handled by tridef. This option is only present for HDMI input. I CAN use my HDMI cable to connect the monitor to my computer, but I have my xbox in the same room, so I would like to be able to keep it separate.
    Sorry for the long-windedness, but my question is; Is there a simple piece of software which can convert my picture into the interleaved format required by my monitor?

Crazyman1569, Oct 31, 2012
Ask a Question