Software Fraud Alert - Brorsoft Software

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by DaytonaBrian, Dec 6, 2017.

1. DaytonaBrian

DaytonaBrian New Member

I am writing this to warn anyone out there with a large 3D Blu Ray collection like myself looking to archive them to digital files they can put on Hard Drives for use in their Media Players to preserve the original discs that can be put away safely...

AVOID ALL FORMS OF BRORSOFT SOFTWARE!!!!

Brorsoft Software (all versions and flavors) is absolute garbage. I made the mistake of buying their Brorsoft BluRay Ripper Software ($45) and tried ripping my 3D BluRays to SBS .MKV files or even Half Over/Under files and all the software does is take one eye's image like the left eye frame, copy it to the other side and shift the whole image over a few dozen pixels. So basically you have a 2D image you need to wear 3D glasses to watch because all foreground and background objects have the exact same depth (Flatness). I brought this up with their support team, included screenshots and all, and demanded a FULL refund (Web site states 90 day money back guarantee). Of course they said their program is like all other 3D ripping tools (That is a flat-out-lie), and would not refund my money at all. So I basically paid $45 for worthless wrongly advertised software that they do not honor customer refunds on. Now they don't even respond to my continued inquiry about refunds.

I have also seen other versions of their garbage software being sold under other names. The interface has the same look, but different logos and color schemes. This is a very dishonest company and nobody should hand over their hard earned money to them... EVER!

I have attached a screenshot of their software and proof their software simply does not work, for reference.

So avoid all forms of Brorosoft Software (And their rip-off copies under other names). You have been warned!

Attached Files:

DaytonaBrian, Dec 6, 2017
Ask a Question