Small 3D Stereoscopic TV's

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by Chededars, Apr 26, 2010.

  1. Chededars

    Chededars New Member

    Apr 26, 2010
    Likes Received:

    Im new to this forum i hope to find some help from you clever people.

    Im looking for (if it exists) a small, yes small 3D monitor, about the size of an A5 size bit of paper.

    Are all Stereoscopic TV's the same? i.e. can be viewed by the standard polarised glasses that Sky use for their broadcasts.

    Look forward to your replies

    Chededars, Apr 26, 2010
  2. Chededars

    Ian Administrator Staff Member

    Jul 31, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Welcome to the forums Ched!

    There are many types of stereoscopic TVs available, but you should be able to find one that uses polarising glasses.

    Finding one that is around 10" diagonal may be more challenging, and I've done some looking but I can't find one one. Do you have any specific requirements on the input type (i.e. HDMI ?).

    If you are in the UK, it may be worth contacting a company like who specialise in 3D products, they may be able to source you one. They were quite helpful when I needed a budget 15" display a few year back.

    If you do fine one somewhere, I'd be really grateful if you could post here and let us know, as I'm sure others would be interested.
    Ian, Apr 27, 2010
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.