Sky 3D

Discussion in '3D TV Channels' started by Fradge, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Fradge

Fradge Member

Hi i have just updated my sky subscription to include the 3d service although the 3d service does not come on line properly untill october this year the previews that sky are showing are really good to say the least.
    The quality of the picture on my panasonic viera 3d tv is outstanding and i cannot wait till october to watch man utd in stunning 3d.

Fradge, Aug 12, 2010
  2. Fradge

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Excellent news Fradge :D

What sort of stuff does the demo channel show? Does it say what sort of stuff it will show once it comes fully online?

Ian, Aug 16, 2010
  3. Fradge

Fradge Member

Hi Ian the demo channel at the minute shows only clips of shows from right across the sky network ive seen dramas,comedys,documentarys and a hole host of sports which look fantastic. Sky are already showing football in 3D but only in pubs untill october.

Fradge, Sep 4, 2010
  4. Fradge

Thanks for letting me know, I might have to look in to getting Sky 3D once it starts showing more content - perfect for watching Newcastle matches on :D

Ian, Sep 8, 2010
  5. Fradge

Fradge Member

Hi Ian just to let you know my first man utd match in 3d is tuesday 26/10 and just checked on the sky sports fixture list the newcastle vs sunderland match on sunday 1-30pm is in glorious 3d.
    Time for you to get sky sports 3d i think mate

Fradge, Oct 25, 2010
  6. Fradge

Thanks for the heads up... what a game the Newcastle-Sunderland 5-1 was.... best game I've seen in ages! :D :D :D

Ian, Nov 10, 2010
Ask a Question