Should I stick to my PS3 for 3D movie watching?

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by amonte, Jun 13, 2011.

1. amonte

amonte New Member

Well, I'm thinking about getting a PS3 for gaming and I thought 3D movie watching could be good but never put much attention to it because of high price of TV's and glasses, but than Sony announced the PlayStation 3D HDTV that comes with a HDMI cable, a pair of glasses and a copy of a 3D ready game Resistance 3 (which is highly anticipated and has high chance of being awesome) for only $499! So, if I do get a PS3, should I stick to it for 3D movie watching or should I buy a stand alone 3D Blu-ray player?

Thanks for all answers!

amonte, Jun 13, 2011
  2. amonte

jacknpoe Member

What the size of that TV? It's higly recommended 40" or more. Since the HDMI cable comes with the TV, the PS3 will play Blu-Ray 3D and the cable's version is 1.4. Check the cost of extra glasses. If the TV is Bravia, the HDMI cable will allow you to control the two devices like once.
    Sorry about my poor English!

jacknpoe, Oct 15, 2011
Ask a Question