Really confused....

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by Sinister, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Sinister

Sinister New Member

I've just bought a 3dtv don't have a 3d player yet, but i have tried watching films on my pc and they don't seem right at all. Also, the films already look 3d to begin with so then i switch my tv to 3d mode (or the glasses won't turn on) is not like running a 3d film over a 3d films? sorry if all this seems quite dumb but i'm kinda new to this and really confused. Had the tv for about a month and not been able to see anything in 3d except for COD MW2.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Sinister, Nov 8, 2010
  2. Sinister

VeeJay Member

Can you provide a link to what you tried to watch? I'm not aware of any content on the Internet that is compatable with your TV.and the use of Active Shutter glasses. The only 3D content I've seen, such as what is on YouTube.com is for use with the anaglyphic type glasses (the cardboard with red and cyan plastic lenses.) So, I think what you have been watching is incompatable with your new set as that is old technology. Best bet is to spring for a Blu-Ray 3D player as a lot of content is being released now so you can experience the best that 3D offers today. Of course, if something is broadcast on TV in 3D you should be able to tune that in, assuming your set can receive various 3D formats i.e. checkerboard or side by side.

VeeJay, Nov 11, 2010
Ask a Question