Picture problem?

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by Squiff76, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Squiff76

Squiff76 New Member

Hi all. I've just registered. Just brought a Samsung Le46c70 3d tv and not sure wheather I have a fault. I'm watching a 3d movie on my ps3 and the picture through the glasses is like a double vision. The power is on, on the glasses! It doesn't seem normal to me? Any ideas

Squiff76, Nov 3, 2010
  2. Squiff76

Squiff76 New Member

It does show in 3d but can still see double at the edges of things.

Squiff76, Nov 3, 2010
  3. Squiff76

stoeffpoeff New Member

Hi there,

i've the same problem on my Panasonic TXP50vt20e.. I've tried some other forums but still have no usefull comments.. Do you? This is my post:

Panasonic TXP50VT20e 3D issue
    I have an Panasonic TXP50VT20e in combination with an laptop which has an Nvidia Geforce 330M videocard. But when I watch 3D movies on my panna, that's wired up with my computer by hdmi, I get an double image whith my 3d glasses on, I see the object in yellow at the left and right side of the object. [​IMG] [​IMG]It look likes all the movies has given too much depht. Some people talk about "ghosting" or "crosstalk". I'd tried other settings and hard-reset, nothing helps. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

stoeffpoeff, Dec 21, 2010
Ask a Question