PC to projector

Discussion in '3D Computing' started by JezRead, Mar 1, 2012.

1. JezRead

JezRead New Member

Please forgive me if the answer to this is so obvious that the question should never have been asked.

I have a viewsonic 3D projector, DLP link glasses and running through a viewsonic VP3D1 converter. With this set up the 3D from a blu ray is fantastic. I have also just got a Fuji W3 camera which is also brilliant, the images on the screen are brilliant and my bluray player will handle the MPO files to view this on the screen through the projector. I have 2 questions really.

1st I have an ACER desk to running windows 7 with HDMI output and intel G45/G43 graphics card, I have installed the lates open GL driver, and want to view and edit my 3D pics through the projector in 3D. I have tried runing both through the converter and directly to the projector as page flip (frame sequential) but no joy. Is it possible to get a 3D output with this or do I need to upgrade my graphics card to a specific 3D capable one???

Secondly does anyone know of a good program to view / edit the 3D avi files the the W3 produces for movies (mjpg) if I finally get this set up working??

Thanks for any help

JezRead, Mar 1, 2012
Ask a Question