Panasonic AG-3DA1 right image is worse

Discussion in '3D Video' started by Ferit, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Ferit

Ferit New Member

I have a AG-3DA1 camcorder that has less than 200 hours usage on it. I have been recording video using SDI output. Recently I have realized that the right channel takes worse footage than the left, no matter how much I try to focus it. It is grainier, less focused. I have some comparisons in the link. I focused on the "human centipede" DVD in all shots except the SSD swap ones where I focused on the Borat DVD on the right. The same problem persists even if I swap the SSD I use to record the left and right channels, and is also seen in the compressed footage (comp). I focused using the R-IMAGE in all footage. You can also see the difference when just looking at the camera monitor while recording or focusing, the R-IMAGE is more washed out..You can find the screenshots here. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4625B0D76664D94!262&authkey=!AC-PbuvY0kWO9B0&ithint=folder%2cbmp

Ferit, Oct 23, 2014
Ask a Question