Opinions on 3D?

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by Arnottayyyy, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Arnottayyyy

Arnottayyyy New Member

I am currently writing a thesis based around stereoscopic entertainment, i am looking for peoples real opinions on Stereoscopic 3D.

So anything you have to say about 3D please say it here.

- Would people rather see a 2D or 3D version of a film, why? worth the price?

- Do people think 3D will become standard for home entertainment viewing eventually or be kept as an optional extra?

- What is it that 3D actually adds to content? can we in pin-point it?

- 3D has disappeared before in the past, do we think its hear to stay this time or once again fall into peril?

Thanks people

Arnottayyyy, Nov 3, 2011
  2. Arnottayyyy

Hugo zuccarelli New Member

Hi, Mi name is Hugo zuccarelli, I discovered many years ago some new properties of the ear, and i called the 3D sounds captured by a patented microphone, Holophonics Tm, after being successful at marketing my invention, it was vanned from the record industry in favor of Dolby, Dts and Sony surround sound, even if Holophonics Tm cud provide also vertical axis localization , even in one sinfle channel!!
    Now I discovered the equivalent of holophonics Tm, but for the eyes!!
    I called it holorama Tm.
    Actually is the same that Holophonics Tm did to stereo, but this time it does to 3D.
    No card boarding effect, no head aches.
    I am also working on a visor that produces panoramic view, or more like an Imax theater experience.
    Without , my help, the ENTIRE 3d fad will go the way it did before.
    Remember the latest technologies that allowed Hollywood brass to invest heavily in 3d ( circular polarization and digital projection), do not addressed the cheesy look and the head and eye aches).
    They are repeating the famous View Master mistake , that bankrupted them, that is switch real photography , in favor of Cartoons.
    They did it in the 90's after the latest reels with Warren Beatty and Madonna( Dick Tracy), was stampede by the press.
    But there was not much market for 3D cartoons like Little mermaid, Winnie the pooh or Bamby, in the same way they will upset the public with monster failures like The Hobbit, and life of pi.
    Not even mentioning the industry recalcitrance to invest in native 3D in favor of post production cheesy looking 3d ...
    They have bankrupted the music industry by not accepting Holophonics Tm as a standard, will they shoot themselves in the foot, by making the same mistake?
    Only time will tell....

Hugo zuccarelli, Jan 24, 2013
Ask a Question