NVIDIA 3D Vision Flickering

Discussion in 'NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Software/Hardware' started by hskinner, Feb 5, 2010.

1. hskinner

hskinner New Member

I hope I can get some help with my new NVIDIA 3D Vision kit that came with my new PC. I keep getting random flickering during games, but it's not rhythmic or anything that I can guess, just random flickers that make the image go brighter in one eye.

It have an HP desktop with 280GTX and i7 processor and the latest NVIDIA drivers installed.

Can anyone help me? Is there any more information you need?

hskinner, Feb 5, 2010
  2. hskinner

jules666 New Member

when you say random flickers do you mean the shutters stop working for a fraction of a second? as this sounds like this is what is happening, if so, it could be charge of unit, or the ir is getting blocked by a cable your hand or maybe a fault on the device.

jules666, Apr 1, 2010
  3. hskinner

hskinner New Member

Yeah it kind of stops, but it's only on the one eye - not both of them. Do you think it could just be a fault with the glasses?

I think it should be under warranty still.

hskinner, Apr 1, 2010
  4. hskinner

podgypig Active Member

probably shorting out on the right lcd. send it back to your sales rep and get a replacement.

podgypig, Feb 6, 2011
Ask a Question