newbie to this.... do help...

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by umar khattab, Sep 10, 2014.

1. umar khattab

umar khattab New Member

Can i view 3d images on my laptop in 3d? with my red/cyan glasses? is the red/cyan image such as be viewd in 3D with the

glasses?? on my laptop???

if i use that steroscopic player to make the movie display red/cyan? will it show in 3D with 3d glasses???
    i saw an image on a cardboard with red/cyan and it viewwed in 3d with those glasses? will it do the same on laptop or will

need some 3D LED stuff???

umar khattab, Sep 10, 2014
  2. umar khattab

Bombelkie Active Member

Yes it should work.

Bombelkie, Sep 25, 2014
    AlexBoyKing likes this.
  3. umar khattab

DCAL New Member

If you have a program to display a stereoscopic 3D image on your screen in anaglyph than your red/cyan 3D glasses will help you see the image in 3D. Also, you can view Youtube videos in 3D with those glasses as well. Just find any stereoscopic 3D video and it should automatically play in anaglyph.

DCAL, Apr 2, 2015
  4. umar khattab

AlexBoyKing New Member

If the software and glasses you are using are designed for Red/Cyan 3D output then yes.

AlexBoyKing, Mar 11, 2017
Ask a Question