Newbie 3D movies question

Discussion in '3D Movies' started by RWestman, Dec 2, 2011.

1. RWestman

RWestman New Member

Hello,

First I am compelte Newbie to 3D movies. I just bought the Sony 55 inch 3D LED television and Blu-Ray 3D player combinaiton. GREAT television. I had trouble figuring out where to plug the 3D Sync transmitter into the television. I called Sony and WOW it doesn't did the transmitter. Turns out it is built-in.

Here is the beginning of many quesitons from me:

Do I have a look for anything special when I buy a 3D movie? If I buy any 3D movie will it play "properly" in the player/television and be in 3D?

I see 3D movies listed on eBay and I am not sure if they will actually be in 3D.

Thanks ahead of time,

Ron

RWestman, Dec 2, 2011
  2. RWestman

ps2fatboy Member

check reviews of the films and see what ppl thought of the 3d ,before buying the film ,i usually stay away from 2d converted to 3d as they usually look pretty bad
    clash of the titans is a good excample , avatar is a great 3d movie so is final destination 5 , alice in wonderland , most animated movies look great in 3d

ps2fatboy, Jan 5, 2012
Ask a Question