Motion blur...

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by coach, Apr 6, 2011.

1. coach

coach Member

My buddy just got a C 7000 Samsung Plasma 58 inch last year..

The picture is so good some times it almost seems "too good".. like photorealistic..

I find that really cool.. but I could not help but notice as we were watching a movie (not even in 3D).. at certain moments of quick motion it seemed as though the thing that was moving quickly would blurr.. or almost "skip" or "warp" from one place to the other.. It is kinda hard to describe.. but I remember it bothered me a bit while I was watching his TV..

Now that I am in the market, and based on my research have heard that the plasma is the way to go.. I'm concerned that this may be an issue for me..

Can anyone with plasma experience help me out on this topic?

coach, Apr 6, 2011
  2. coach

coach Member

Well I went last night to my bud's house and really looked hard at it...I saw no more signs of what I saw earlier..

The picture was fantastic.. we watched "The Wolfman" in HD.. and it is a "dark movie".. I was blown away with how well it handled the blacks in the movie..as well as the quick motion..

Needless to say.. I am SOLD.. I will be purchasing my new D8000 59" Samsung Plasma TV today!!!

coach, Apr 7, 2011
  3. coach

5Deck.com Member

59"... woah, that sounds fun! I'd be curious to hear a review for it after you get it and have watched it for a while! ^_^

~Change is Silver
    Author of "How to Make a Holodeck" (5Deck.com) and Creator of Unili arT (UniliarT.com)

5Deck.com, Apr 8, 2011
  4. coach

coach Member

I'll be sure to give one to you.. :D

coach, Apr 8, 2011
Ask a Question