LG PX950 glasses question

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by daveh30, May 23, 2011.

1. daveh30

daveh30 New Member

Hey guys, new member, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the LG PX950 series of televisions and the ag-s100 or the ag-s110 glasses.

I picked up a 50" PX950 back in Feb, in a package that included an LG 3d blu-ray player, and 2 pairs of the AG-S100 glasses. overall I've been happy with the tv and its 3d performance, although i have noticed it takes a serious dip in performance if theres any ambient light in the room (major flickering in the glasses). closing the curtains solves the issue.

today i've been shopping online for a couple of additional pairs of glasses, and had both the AG-S100 and AG-S110 glasses popping up in searches. I had to check my glasses to see which i have (the 100s), and then was looking to see what the difference between the two is. LG website say the only difference is the 110s have been upgraded to support the PX950 plasma tvs (which is what i have). I was wondering if anyone knows if the issue i've been experiencing could be due to using the wrong glasses? will i notice any difference using the 110s, or am i good to save a few bucks and pick up the 100s? (100s are discontinued, but they're still readily available new on ebay...)

Thanks in advance guys!

daveh30, May 23, 2011
Ask a Question