Lenticular 3D Photography Workshop Next Month

Discussion in '3D Photography Software' started by 3Dfocus, Apr 19, 2012.

1. 3Dfocus

3Dfocus Member

Hi everyone

My name is Jonathan. I am a friend of 3D Forums and run www.3dfocus.co.uk.

If you are reasoanbly good with a digital camera or photography is your business you might be interested to know that I am putting on a one day workshop on May 26th that will go through, as a step by step process, the procedures for creating stunning lenticular 3D posters.

I have joined forces with 3D expert Jake Purches, who has done a lot of the lenticular posters you would have seen in cinemas. I have managed to persuade him to share his secrets for one day next month. You will need to be familiar with your own digital camera and have a basic knowledge of PhotoShop but we will go through everything you will need to know, including getting you to produce your own 3D portrait.

Also, if you decide to start a business after the workshop (you can charge a premium for 3D portraits, posters, adverts etc - it can be very lucrative), you will also be able to advertise your services on 3dfocus.co.uk for free too! Plus you will get the materials you will need to get started as well as a 25% discount on Triaxes 3D MasterKit software.

It will be a really fun and informative day, set in the state of the art Ravensbourne near the 02 in London.

The course will be limited to 10 people to ensure high quality training so if you would like to know more information visit http://www.3dfocus.co.uk/3d-photography/3d-photography-workshop

Also, if you mention that you heard about the workshop via 3D Forums, I will give you a 10% discount (by cashback on the day).

Thank you Ian Cunningham (3D Forum owner) for allowing me to tell your readers about this workshop!

Jonathan

3Dfocus, Apr 19, 2012
Ask a Question