How long did it take for you to make a living in the 3D industry?

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by rayman3, Apr 24, 2017.

1. rayman3

rayman3 New Member

Hi! I would like to open a thread aimed to all 3d professionals (in any field) that make a living in this industry (in any way). Especially I would like to know how much time passed since you started your formation as artists, designers, architects, etc, I mean, not in 3d, but since you began to acquire an artistic or technical base in any field (either academically or self-taught), and the moment that you started to make a living in the 3d industry. The thing is that I have read a lot of similar threads (asking how much time needed to master 3d, etc), but I have never seen one that raises the subject this way, and because of that I would like all those who want tell your story here (a brief summary of it, of course).

PD: I would also appreciate it if you share any link to any thread very similar to this (if you know someone:)

rayman3, Apr 24, 2017
Ask a Question