Ghosting reduced when viewing from USB drive

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by Gladdin, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Gladdin

Gladdin New Member

I am wondering if anyone would be able to enlighten me as to why when I view a movie from a USB drive connected directly to my LG42lm6200 ghosting/crosstalk is virtually nonexistent, but when viewing that same movie from my computer connected via HDMI cord to my television (whether using VLC, WMC, POWERDVD, AND using the same exact picture and 3D settings) I get fairly significant crosstalk/ghosting. Unless I'm unaware of some setting change inherent to the player my television uses when playing movies from a USB drive, it must mean that it's either hardware or software related, right? Something about my computer/software on the computer isn't up to snuff, so to speak?

Sorry for being utterly ignorant on the subject, but some clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Gladdin, Dec 23, 2013
Ask a Question