General Question

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by TheDonster, Sep 30, 2011.

1. TheDonster

TheDonster New Member

Hello. I joined to get a question answered that I haven't found via google... I have a project I need to complete - I need to create a 3d picture that I can upload to a website which will allow the viewer to rotate it and look at it from all angles, etc. Kind of like what you see when you go to metropcs.com and look at a phone in the phone section. The only difference is I want to be able to rotate my images from any angle and zoom in as well.

I'm trying to find out what I need to do to 1) take the pictures; and 2) render them into the applicable 3d image/format that I can use for this purpose. I don't know much about photography aside from pointing and shooting, although I can use the Adobe CS5 products fairly well and create 3d graphics with it.

Can someone point me out in the right direction? Thanks!

TheDonster, Sep 30, 2011
Ask a Question