Full HD video from two cameras - Battle of Vitoria (larger version) - 3D

Discussion in '3D Video' started by javierazua, Oct 23, 2013.

1. javierazua

javierazua Member

Beethoven wrote the piece of music you can hear in the video to commemorate the Duke of Wellington's victory over Joseph Bonaparte - the elder brother of Napoleon Bonaparte, who made him King of Spain (1808–1813, as José I) - at the Battle of Vitoria on 21 June 1813.
    I did the recordings on past June 22, when some combat recreations took place. That bridge of La Puebla was one of the objectives in 1813.
    I have produced the video by assembling in Cyberlink Power Director Express several 3D clips created with The Magix Movie Edit program. When recording, I was confined among the audience and I have silenced the original audio but I have added sounds for cannon and musket shots. Also, I have tried to correct zoom differences of above about 4%. When uploading to YouTube, first I tried an MPEG-2 which was rejected, then an AVCHD also rejected, both had more than 2 GB each ; finally, a 341 MB FLV has been uploaded.
    I think it will be better using a watching option other than that of the red/cyan anaglyph because of the red colours in the habits and the larger parallax in some clips to reduce the window violations.
    The link to the video is :

javierazua, Oct 23, 2013
Ask a Question