Full HD 3d movies- where to get them

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by juras1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. juras1

juras1 New Member

I have a Panasonic 3D tv and 3d bluray player. I can't find any movies to
    play on it (not counting anaglyph).

If anyone knowes, please direct me to a site that has them.

Thanks,
    Al:)

juras1, Apr 16, 2010
  2. juras1

Ian Administrator Staff Member

I've not seen any 3d blu rays available to purchase yet, but it can't be too far away as they are talking about releasing films like Shrek 3D already :).

Have you got any demo 3D content with your player?

Ian, Apr 18, 2010
  3. juras1

3DYourTV New Member

There is only one home movie currently available to watch in 3D with new 3D TV technology and 3D Blu-ray players. This movie is "Monster's Vs. Aliens" and it can only be purchased through buying a Samsung 3D Starter kit which also inlcudes 2 pairs of Samsung (not compatible with your Panasonic) 3D Glasses. The kit is retailing for $299.99 at most stores.

Look for more 3D Blu-rays to be released this summer.

If you like sports, a 3D-only ESPN channel is being launched for the start of the World Cup. If you subscribe to DirecTV or Comcast, you can get this channel for free. There are also other channels and televised events planned to be launched in 2010.

3DYourTV, Jun 9, 2010
  4. juras1

K. L. Morris Member

You won't have to wait more now. Espn has already launched their 3D channel and soon Discovery Channel is also going to launch a 3D channel. Plus, Disney has started working on producing MORE 3D movies now. I guess you can wait for some time and till then you can always watch ESPN and Discovery ;)

K. L. Morris, Jun 19, 2010
Ask a Question