Free 3D photo maker

Discussion in '3D Photos' started by ahmet, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ahmet

ahmet Member

I've desgined a web site. Its creats 3D-Anaglyph photos online. Free 2d to 3d photo maker Create your photos by using the software. i would really appreaciate if you could give me some advise about it...

ahmet, Nov 29, 2012
  2. ahmet

wim hoppenbrouwers Well-Known Member

Hallo Ahmet. I did a try out with a few pictures.
    8 Mb pictures with my SLR didn't work.
    Pictures with only 4mb are OK.
    I do missing the adjustments possiblities, and the half-colormode for the anaglyphs.
    Adjustments are very important. In the distance red in the right and cyan in the left. On the screen (window) red on cyan.
    Through the Window (TTW). Cyan in the right and red in the left.
    Most of my pictures are made with my single SLR Nikon D7000 Cha-Cha. So the left and right pictures have mostly big differents.

Greetings Wim

wim hoppenbrouwers, Nov 30, 2012
  3. ahmet

ahmet Member

Thank you for your useful responses. The possiblities depend to the glass you are looking to the picture. If you have the glass red on the right and cyan on the left, your anaglyph should has red on the left and cyan on the right. And the other issues are required like size of image because of the software is now a beta version. Will be better and no issues with it.

ahmet, Dec 1, 2012
  4. ahmet

wim hoppenbrouwers Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This anaglyph picture has the only right adjustments. Glasses redon left. Cyan on right.

The trees in the distance cyan is left and red is on right side in the picture.
    The front flower is a little TTW. Cyan and red are overlapping and even sometimes red is left and cyan is right. This is the only way to do this in the right way.
    Tha red and the cyan pictures are making a cross. The middle is exacly on de screen/window.
    The colors are half-mode to see the colors without disturbances

greetings wim

wim hoppenbrouwers, Dec 2, 2012
  5. ahmet

ahmet Member

if you upload the right eye photo on the left eye photo uploading area on the site and the left on the right, you can change the cyan and right positions on the screen. For adjusting to your glass. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

ahmet, Dec 2, 2012
    wim hoppenbrouwers likes this.
Ask a Question