Feedback on some 3D Video Files

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by Develio13, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Develio13

Develio13 New Member

Hi,

I purchased a 3D TV back in November last year, and Sony have been in total refusal to fix it when the TV Tuner drops out on 93% signal, HDMI ARC / CEC looses settings, Bad Crosstalk which makes 3D un-watchable in most cases.

Model: KDL40-HX803

I would like some people to test the clips I've posted and provide some feedback as follows:

TV Brand:
    Model:
    Size:
    Video Name:
    Crosstalk: [On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being unbearable]

This is too prove to Sony that their TV isn't really any good at 3D, as the image quality is poor (2D is fantastic, but I bought it for 3D) this will also prove if its the video files.

I'm generally looking for a refund now, as they're customer support has never bothered helping with any of the issues and it's been four months like it; I should of got a Panasonic.

Here is the first file:
    [DOCTOR WHO - END OF TIME (PART 1 - 2.07GB)]
    Resolution: 720P
    Format: Side-By-Side
    Optimal Display Size: 40" - 50"
    Download [uTorrent | Easier to upload due to size] : http://www.mediafire.com/?ke8oegiho48wudk

I will upload more files for feedback, after I've received several for the above as I need to have enough bandwidth to seed on my 50KB connection.

Develio13, Feb 16, 2011
Ask a Question