Dual View gaming DLP Link

Discussion in '3D Gaming' started by Danny, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hello, I am new to 3D but have done a lot research on this topic. I am using an Optoma HD141x Full 3D projector with SainSonic DLP Link glasses. When playing two player split screen games I am able to set the projector to SBS or Top/Bottom 3D and combine the split screens into one blurry full screen image. By turning on the glasses and covering either the left or right eye each player is able to see only his/her own screen. What I am hoping to find is a pair of DLP Link glasses that allow both lenses to see only left or only right. I have heard that Optoma sells a set of glasses that are able to toggle between only left or right as well as normal 3D mode. Anyone tried this with success? Thanks in advance.

Danny, Jan 11, 2015
  2. Danny

charlesmilo New Member

Hi

I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.

Thanks

charlesmilo, Nov 8, 2017
  3. Danny

Erik Schoolcraft Member

I'm using the cheap Boblov glasses from Amazon. They work perfectly with active displays and my daughter and I enjoyed playing MLB The Show with them. We were using an active Infocus projector with a PS3. I kept my glasses on normal 3-d but she had to swich her lenses. She saw a different view than I did but they were both clear and we had a wonderful time playing seeing different veiws of the field.

Erik Schoolcraft, Jan 20, 2020
Ask a Question