Dual play on my panasonic?

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by Wonderings, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Wonderings

Wonderings New Member

I recently bought a new 55" 3D tv from panasonic TCL55ET60. I was surprised to see the 3D signal detector pop up when playing call of duty ghost for ps4 in dual player. I hit the 3D button and was very pleasantly surprised to see the screen go full as it was doing dual play. The problem is I only stays that way for about 30 seconds before reverting to split screen. Is there a reason it would do this? I love the feature, but frustrated it does not seem to work, is it because the tv does not support it? It's not listed in the specs for the tv.

So it turned out the game did not support dual view, so I went to my ps3 and loaded up call of duty black ops 2 which was made for dual play. I turned it on, and tried to play, again only a few seconds of dual play before it switched back to split screen. 3D movies play fine through the ps3 so it's not the cable. Anyone have dual view/play working on a panasonic TCL55ET60?

Wonderings, Jan 26, 2014
Ask a Question