DLP link setup help

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by JezRead, Mar 1, 2012.

1. JezRead

JezRead New Member

Can anyone help me with the set up for a DLP link projector. I have a Viewsonic PJD 5133 and use the viewsoniv VP3D1 to convert for a panasonic bluray player. THis set up works very well and the 3D is great when the glasses are fully synched. The problem is that the projector is ceiling mounted and about 1.5m infornt of my sofa (for comfortable viewing) there is also a cieling support joist about 0.5m behind the projector (I don't know if this makes a difference) the problem I am having is that if I drag the sofa forward infront of the projector position the glasses synch beautifully but from the original possition they loose synch with colour flicker fron the screen and eventually drop out.

My understanding is that the DLP link comes directly from the projector, if this an infrared signal and if so is there any way to boost or improve it or if not is there any way to improve the range of the signal?

Thanks for any help

JezRead, Mar 1, 2012
Ask a Question