Dirty Dealing 3D

Discussion in '3D Movies' started by Lockford88, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Lockford88

Lockford88 New Member

Hi guys,

First off let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Blewitt and I am an independent filmmaker. I am a huge fan and supporter of 3D and thats why my most recent project was a blast to work on. My most recent film which I Produced and Assistant Directed is titled, Dirty Dealing. We shot it in 3D and while it presented tons of challenges and hurdles...it was well worth it. The film stars Michael Madsen and C Thomas Howell and several other familiar faces.

Reason I am coming here is we need your help. The plan is to have this in a limited run theatrical release in several cities in the US before bringing it to the American Film Market this fall. Problem is that in order to project the film in large 3D format we need to generate something called a DCP. That is costly. This is why we started a Kickstarter campaign hoping to get the finishing funds we need to make this come to the big screen before it heads to Blu-Ray. I figure with all the lurking I have done here for years...I saw tons of passionate people looking for more 3D content. Well, we are hoping we can count on your support here. If this is successful, it opens up several more projects for us that are currently sitting in the pipeline. All 3D. All (hopefully) awesome. Lol.

So if you would be so kind as to take a few minutes. Check it out in the link below. Contribute and spread the word. We would be eternally grateful. There are some cool rewards as well so be sure to take your time checking it all out. Thanks so much,

Chris Blewitt
    Producer - Robin Hood Films

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1097769120/dirty-dealing-3d-feature-film

Lockford88, Mar 24, 2013
  2. Lockford88

Lockford88 New Member

c'mon folks...we need your help!!! :)

Lockford88, Mar 28, 2013
Ask a Question