Crysis 2 Epic intro in 3D

Discussion in '3D Gaming' started by Recostar, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Recostar

Recostar Member

Yup , I threw Epic in there !! This Intro deserves it though.

Hey Guys, I was just checking out Crysis 2 and so far I'm loving the single player campaign . What caught me off gard was the incredible opener to the game, That was just pure awesome sauce. I decided to make a small clip of it highlighting the main intro. I have to admit though, for a game that's 3D rdy it can sometimes be very low on the depth,it's still an awesome clip to watch.

I kept listening to the intro song over and over again, I found it so compelling, then I found out Han Zimmer made . That guys hands down has made some of the best music for Movies out there, Just incredible.

Well here is the clip I pieced together, hope you enjoy it,

[​IMG]

http://www.s3dgamerzone.com/index.php?id=176

Thanks, Recostar

Recostar, Apr 9, 2011
  2. Recostar

coach Member

Cool, I was looking at this one this weekend...kinda torn between this one and Killzone3.. any suggestions???

coach, Apr 11, 2011
  3. Recostar

Recostar Member

They are both great games ,but are you looking for a better Multi player experience or single player?

Recostar, Apr 12, 2011
  4. Recostar

coach Member

Looking for something with great 3D, along with possible split screen (Black Ops) multiplayer vs. Bots.. - my son and I love to team up :D

coach, Apr 13, 2011
Ask a Question