can't get 3D to view from pc to my acer H5360 3D PJ

Discussion in '3D Computing' started by tovtm, Nov 20, 2011.

1. tovtm

tovtm New Member

hi everyone I'm having difficulties viewing 3d content on my Acer H5360 projector, I have a readon ATI HD 4800 graphics card and vista operating system, DLP shutter glasses. currently I have a HDMI cable going from my pc graphics card to my Optoma 3D-XL box them HDMI to the projector, I'm using cyberlink 10 ultra to play 3D films (as I read it converts 2d to 3d aswell) but when I try playing any film in 3D it says "content or device dose nt support 3D" I have the projector set at 120hrz 1280x720 resolution and in power DVD settings the 3D is on 120htz time- sequential,

what I see when it plays is a image thats slightly blured but although the DLP/shutter glasses are working and picking up the refresh rate it's not putting the image into one 3D image. I'm just really stuck I've been on this problem for a week on and off and nearly tempted to give up :( any help or advice on settings would be a great help

tovtm, Nov 20, 2011
  2. tovtm

arronlee Member

Hi, tovtm.
    Have you found out any solutions to your prolem? I wonder whether the web-based image viewer I am using now can help get 3D view or not?

Best regards,
    Arron

arronlee, May 14, 2014
Ask a Question