Call of Duty : Black OPS 3D Trailer plus I would like to introduce myself.

Discussion in '3D Gaming' started by Recostar, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Recostar

Recostar Member

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to the community members here . I am 32 years old and in school for upgrading . I love 3D and have been supporting it for some time now. I do support all forms of 3D (PC,Console) . Currenlt I am play World of warcraft on the PC in 3D and Black ops on Xbox360, so feel free to add me if you would like.My user name is Recostar , I would love to meet more people with 3D setups. I have been creating 3D videos/Review for awhile now and really enjoy doing it, I find it very challenging and exiting. I always look forward to new projects and want to continue to create new 3D content for people to watch.

I have recently created a Call of Duty :Black Ops trailer completely in 3D !! It took me about 8 hours to do, for the most part I'm happy with the results. If your interested in seeing it you can follow the link below.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7NsMtkjdg[/ame]

[​IMG]

Feel free to leave your opinion , I am always looking for new ways to improve .

You can find me on XBOX360 , My gamer tag is Recostar. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Recostar, Nov 17, 2010
  2. Recostar

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Recostar, it's a pleasure to have more stereoscopic enthusiasts join us :D

What do you think of Black Ops in 3D, is it a game that works well in stereo? I've not tried a FPS in 3D for quite some time, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it :).

Ian, Nov 19, 2010
  3. Recostar

Recostar Member

I would like to apologize for not posting this in the right forum section , My mistake it won't happen again. Thank you for moving it here.

As for Black:Ops in 3D, it looks great and feels even better!! There are a couple draw backs atm but they are minor ones. If your like me and love to play Multi-player you might find Black ops a little fustrating at first when playing it in 3D. Weapons that have you look down the barrel of the gun without a site attached don't line up properly. Now if you put an attachment on the site (Red Dot,Acog) it lines up perfect and feels great. So when you first start playing the game you don't have the option to outright buy a Red Dot site because you haven't made enough money to. so your stuck having to play the game this way until you can get enough kills to earn the money to buy it.

As for the campaign, there are some really beautiful areas in the game that look almost photo realistic. The immersoveness in certain enviorments made me feel a little nostalgic. Heres what I mean, when I was a kid the I first great game I got was for the atari 2600 pitfall . I bascialy fell in love with it and played it for hours and hours, It was an experience that I have yet to relive. In Black Ops there are moments that brought me close to this. Its been a long time since a game captivated me and I seriously have been missing that feeling. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who is even mildly interested in the call of duty games.

I'm considering making another video with full dialog explaining this in effect. That way people would know what to expect from the game.

Well , I can go on about 3D all day ,so thank you for the warm welcome and I hope I was able to give you some feedback on the game.

Recostar, Nov 19, 2010
  4. Recostar

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry Recostar, I'm glad that you posted this :)

I play FPS's online, so I was wondering what would happen in that mode. Do you find it hard to focus on the Red Dot, or is the level set correctly? When I used to play in Stereo, the HUD/Reticle of games would sometimes be in the wrong plane.

Really pleased to have a stereo gamer on the forums :D

Ian, Dec 9, 2010
  5. Recostar

Recostar Member

It can be difficult at times to line up your enemy depending on what attachment you are using. The red dot is slightly off,but not by much. Most of the other gun attachment work fine. In reference to your question, I know exactly what your talking about and I'm happy to say that they have corrected 95% of the HU/Reticle alignment. This has always been a huge problem with FPS games as the separation caused you to see 2 dot when you focused straight down the barrel.

Recostar, Dec 11, 2010
Ask a Question