Buy Only The 3D Blu-Ray Disc?

Discussion in '3D Movies' started by systemcat, Aug 12, 2016.

1. systemcat

systemcat New Member

Ok, I just got a full 3D projector a short time ago and I couldn't be more thrilled with it's picture quality. But I only own seven 3D Blu-Ray discs. There are many more movies I want in this format, but that makes for a slight problem. I have a good sized movie collection and I don't want to buy the epic collector's sets just to get one disc for a movie I own in normal 2D. Does anyone know where I could buy only the 3D disc? With eBay that seems a little rare the disc stands by it's self for sale.

systemcat, Aug 12, 2016
  2. systemcat

Eric LeClair New Member

Just out of curiosity, which projector did you get? I would love to buy one during this time and kick off 2017 with some top quality entertainment :) - Thx!

Eric LeClair, Dec 16, 2016
  3. systemcat

systemcat New Member

Hee welcome:D.
    It's an Optoma - 1080p 3d Dlp model HD142X. This is my first HD projector as far as I'm considered given the projector I got before it is now an 11 year old Toshiba that had only 700 lumens to it. The picture quality of the HD142X is amazing but then again it's the only device I know I own with 1080 resolution. No clue about the tablets I own on that front. Personally I don't see a difference between HD and HDX :confused:.

systemcat, Dec 17, 2016
  4. systemcat

Eric LeClair New Member

@systemcat Well congratulations and glad to hear that it's actually working out just fine :)

Eric LeClair, Jan 9, 2017
  5. systemcat

systemcat New Member

Did you get yours? And if so what?:)

systemcat, Jan 9, 2017
  6. systemcat

Andrew New Member

I go to the flea market and there is a guy who sells just the 3D blu ray disc of a movie. He parts out sets . So he will sell the 3d disc seperate, the blu ray disc seperate and so on. I have gotten a lot of 3d movies from him

Andrew, Aug 2, 2017
Ask a Question