blu-ray 3d player

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by Fradge, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Fradge

Fradge Member

Hi just bought a panasonic 3d blu-ray player(DMP-BDT300EG) to match my panasonic viera 3d tv.
    The blu-ray picture is outstanding and comes with all the usual add-ons such as bd-live.usb,mp3,sd card playback and divx etc.
    It comes with a small wireless dongle to connect to the internet for updates which i did the first day i installed it although i couldnt get mine to connect to my belkin wireless router and so i have it connected through an ethernet cable.
    There is a demo disc that comes with it and really shows off what the panasonic dvd/tvs can really do with stunning crystal clear pictures and a good depth to the 3d picture.
    I wasnt going to buy a 3d blu-ray player as i own a ps3 and was going to wait for the update to the hardware in october but i am pleased with my purchase and can only hope that Avatar is out to buy in 3d before christmas.

Fradge, Aug 12, 2010
Ask a Question