Auto3D (no glasses needed)

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by GreenGambler, Mar 18, 2010.

1. GreenGambler

GreenGambler New Member

I've seen a couple Auto3D TV's for sale on the web but am not sure which one's are the best.

There is one I found that says it can be viewed from 9 different angles, has anyone seen any other Auto3D TVs that can be viewed from more than just 9 angles? If so let me know.. Im trying to find all of them that are currently available.

Thanks,
    GG

GreenGambler, Mar 18, 2010
  2. GreenGambler

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums GG!

9 and 16 are very common values for viewing angles - although I think there are now a 46 and 64 angle models on the market (I'd like to see that!).

Are you looking to buy one or are you just researching them? I'd certainly recommend trying one out before purchasing, as the quality can vary hugely.

Ian, Mar 18, 2010
  3. GreenGambler

GreenGambler New Member

Hey Ian,

I am just doing some research.. I sure would like to find where the 46 and 64 angle Auto 3D tv's are being sold. If you find them, link 'em for me :)

Thanks

GreenGambler, Mar 18, 2010
  4. GreenGambler

I'll post back here if I can find any links :)

I saw an article on one of the 46 angle sets on this page (it's a couple of years old now though):

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2008/10/philips-3d-hdtv/

Ian, Mar 19, 2010
  5. GreenGambler

Robert_l New Member

I have got the V-screen for the PSP which is a lenticuler type lens which converts 2D to 3D it is very impresive it is made by realview inovations.ie they are starting to manufacture screens for TV I have ordered a 26inch lens for my TV should have it in 10 days time

Robert_l, Jul 21, 2010
  6. GreenGambler

I'll be very interested to see how this works out for you :). If you get a chance could you post a new thread on it once it's arrived? What else do you need to get the lenticular screen working with the TV?

Ian, Jul 22, 2010
  7. GreenGambler

Sly Member

Sly, Sep 2, 2010
  8. GreenGambler

Sly Member

for now i think alioscopy ,magentic 3d and zero creative are the best on the market

Sly, Sep 2, 2010
  9. GreenGambler

bryanon New Member

@shags38: Extremely sorry for posting this in a (non-related) public thread but would you please contact me at [email protected] regarding your 3D domain portfolio that you've mentioned here and there.

Apparently, sending a PM requires a post count of at least 15, therefore the need for the public post.

Thanks and once again sorry for the off topic post.

Bryan

bryanon, Sep 7, 2010
Ask a Question