About 3D streaming

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by nikita, Mar 16, 2013.

1. nikita

nikita New Member

Hi there.
    I recently downloaded 3D movie- trip to the center of earth, or something like that.
    It came as ISO file, and i dont know how to play this iso file properly on my TV, ive tried extracting the STREAM folder from there with the MT2S files i think and when ive tried to play it on tv i couldnt select from all the voice lines, and it showed me the wrong time of the movie(8 hours instead of 1 and a half), and it didnt play it as 3D(i had to 2D-3D convert it, so no point if downloading 3D movies if that's how it goes i guess).
    Then ive tried to convert it to mkv, after ive converted it and played it, the tv could read it properly with all of the language lines, and the correct time, but it wasnt 3D.
    So please help me guys, i really want to watch bluray 3D from my hard drive but i dont know how.
    Thnx alot!!
    PS: for some reason the movie files in the stream folder are now AVCHD type files.
    And sorry for my bad english, it isnt my first language
    thnx alot agian!!

nikita, Mar 16, 2013
Ask a Question