3dtv developed strange new crosstalk issue

Discussion in '3D TVs' started by mattmooresucks, Jun 27, 2016.

1. mattmooresucks

mattmooresucks New Member

I have a Samsung UN65H8000. Software is up to date (version 1300). I didn't plan on using 3d prior to buying it but have really been enjoying it this last year and half. Primary use = stereoscopic PC gaming. Secondary usage = 3d Blu Rays.

Just in the last few days the TV has developed an interesting issue. The crosstalk has grown much worse, but just at the very bottom of the screen. The other eye's ghost image is about 50% visible in that area of the screen, which is enough for eyes to not resolve depth properly. It fades over a few inches upwards to around 10% ghost for the rest of the screen which is what it's always been.

Tested with 3 pairs of 3d glasses. Tested with 3 different sources. Attached is a pic showing the issue (taken through a 3d glasses lens).

Any ideas? I can't think of anything other than the TV having a physical problem. I'm out of my warranty. 3dtv issue.jpg

mattmooresucks, Jun 27, 2016
  2. mattmooresucks

Eric LeClair New Member

Yeah I'm not sure because I'm having the same issue. You at least tried it with three different glasses. I just used two and I was like something is definitely up.

Eric LeClair, Dec 16, 2016
Ask a Question