3d tv image wrong way

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by mrtaurus, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mrtaurus

mrtaurus New Member

can anybody advise on why i see 3d tv image wrong way, or advise how i can see it the right way i see the image as the picture is inside a box behind the screen rather than image coming out of screen, its still 3 dimensional but its like looking through a window everything is behind the tv screen

hope someone can explain or help :confused:

mrtaurus, Jan 28, 2011
  2. mrtaurus

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm not sure what the problem is, as if you can see "behind" the TV screen that is the 3D effect? On a standard 3D TV it's difficult to get a meaningful stereo effect for objects coming out of the screen.

Ian, Feb 4, 2011
  3. mrtaurus

podgypig Active Member

you have the left and right images reversed. If you have 3d mode button on your remote.. press reverse left and right. this should do the trick

podgypig, Feb 6, 2011
  4. mrtaurus

5Deck.com Member

Another solution if the images are reversed is to wear your 3D glasses upside down, :p Not exactly the best solution though, just a funny one that would work, hehe.

~Change is Silver
    Author of "How to Make a Holodeck" (5Deck.com) and Creator of Unili arT (UniliarT.com)

5Deck.com, Apr 5, 2011
Ask a Question