3d Setup LCD + Projector

Discussion in '3D Computing' started by outdoors, Mar 14, 2011.

1. outdoors

outdoors New Member

Hi,

i'm having some trouble setting a 3d samsung monitor and an projector with 3d vision compatible from nvidia.

My idea was to put 3d running on both the LCD and the projector and with the same glasses i would see the 3d on both displays. But unfortunately that's not the case.

Can someone help me with one setup where i can use the same glasses with a LCD and a projector connected to separate PC's with different content.

I tried a mix with Samsung Glasses and Nvidia vision 3d but somehow when i look from samsung setup to Nvidia i dont see the 3d... but the image is focus.

Thank you in advance

outdoors, Mar 14, 2011
  2. outdoors

Ian Administrator Staff Member

I don't think you're going to be able to get the glasses to work with both an LCD and projector at the same, as if you are using shutter glasses they will only be in sync with one source at a time.

Even if you did manage to find two displays that can use compatible glasses, you'd need to eliminate any interference from having two transmitters to sync a single pair of glasses.

Ian, Mar 16, 2011
  3. outdoors

outdoors New Member

Do you know if it is possible to put a projector showing 3d without a Nvidia Quadro when the projector only accepts "frequency" technique . I thing this is called normally "PageFlipping".

I have a Sanyo Dwl2500 and in documentation says that the only method accepted is "PageFlipping".

So forget the first setup and if i have only one computer with two displays. Can i Sync the 3d on both displays?

Thank you

outdoors, Mar 17, 2011
Ask a Question