3D Projector, Nvidia 3D Vision2 , and Cyberlink PowerDVD PROBLEMS - please help!

Discussion in '3D Computing' started by alohamahalo, May 14, 2015.

1. alohamahalo

alohamahalo New Member

Aloha guys. It looks like nobody ever uses this forum...but I sincerely appreciate any assistance you can provide.

-I have an OPTOMA HD66 projector that is 3D-Ready. (1.3?)

-I have a Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit, with the Vision 2 glasses.

-I use Cyberlink Power DVD12 Ultra to view 3D movies. All 3 items - the projector, vision kit, and THIS version of Cyberlink PowerDVD all worked in the past...so I'm trying to just keep everything as it was and get it to work again.

Optoma HD66 Projector - I cannot access the 3D settings in the MENU. They are greyed out and I can't move the cursor down while they're like this. I understand this is likely because the projector is not displaying at 120 hertz - which is required for 3D conversion? I don't know how to fix this and I think that is why Cyberlink is acting up.

Cyberlink Power DVD - I get the red text:"Warning - Attempt to run Stereoscopic 3D in non-stereo display mode, please change to a acceptable mode. See documentation for acceptable stereoscopic 3d mode." - the video imagery is all flashing like crazy, and then I see the SBS trying to do its thing. I'm not seeing any 3D when I put on the glasses. In the past I had this red text problem but could see the background in 3D. I'm not even getting that this time.

Nvidia 3D Vision 2 - I have successfully installed the software/drivers. The USB IR Emitter is GREEN, and when I run the 3D Stereoscopic test - the projector converts and the 3D images jump out at me. It seems to be working fine. I don't expect there to be a problem here. THats why I think the problem is with the projector or Cyberlink. This should be a relatively easy fix...I just don't know where to begin.

Any help is appreciated!

alohamahalo, May 14, 2015
Ask a Question