3d lenticular no lens lcd tv-monitors

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by FAZE, Aug 30, 2010.

1. FAZE

FAZE New Member

Hi everybody, Im new in this forum and after see a lcd display on a tradeshow I was looking for some information to make a DIY project.

As I can see, basically the displayed images use the same principle that the one used to print cards, post, etc, and see it with a lenticualar sheet, but wiht the difference that the image were not still images, was video and the lenticular was put in front of the display, it seems as part of the lcd display, you DONT need lens to see the video in 3D. I asked to the stand people and they only said me that the image was compossed in 7 HD layers, use a "special" HD video card to support the 7 video layers and use a propietary soft. I have seen soft that makes still image that you can manipulate the depth the times you want for an impressive effect, so I´m lookin for a soft to make this kind of video effect or production (would be better if the app-soft is a free one)

Anyone can suggest or give me an idea to start?. I´not a proggramer or something like that, basically I´m more visual.

Thanks.

Fco.
    Mexico.

PD Sorry for the englis.:)

FAZE, Aug 30, 2010
  2. FAZE

Sly Member

what was the brand of this display? I think you misunderstood , for me it need a lens , the 7 hd layers you talk about is multiplexes in realtime to give the 3d effect

Sly, Sep 2, 2010
Ask a Question