3D Images not merging

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by jim, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jim

jim New Member

When i turn my 3d on and watch it without glasses the picture is bad obviously. Then when i put the glasses on the picture improves onlly a tiny bit, like the images don't merge together at all.
    Do you think it could be the cheap 3d glasses?.
    I have a passive 3d tv with some cheap passive 3d glasses.
    PLEASE HELP.

jim, Feb 15, 2013
  2. jim

mike Well-Known Member

Total guess here but have you checked to see if you have 3d picture settings that could need changing,and its possible the glasses are at fault.

mike

mike, Feb 16, 2013
  3. jim

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forums. Which TV and Glasses make/models do you have? As they are passive, there should be minimal configuration required.

Ian, Feb 18, 2013
  4. jim

arronlee Member

Hi, fcimage.
    I am also testing about the related image merging programs these days. I am almost a totally green hand on 3D image processing. And I want to look for a fine professional 3rd party imaging toolkit whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me with the related work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron

arronlee, Dec 31, 2013
Ask a Question